It came to my attention lately that a few travellers have had issues and concerns getting visas for China. Absolutely everyone would like to go to the world’s most populated region so I am below with my latest visa advice for China!! I am heading to China once more soon for my sixth go to and I want to describe an simple and simple way for you travellers to get your China Visa – it truly is effortless! All you need to do is… get yourself to HONG KONG!
In Work Visa Application of defining a place, as significantly as I’m anxious Hong Kong is one particular. It has its possess forex, flag, visa restrictions and nationwide soccer staff. It was also British for a whilst, and that finished again in 1997. These days, heaps of nationalities can get to Hong Kong without having a Visa. You will get a stamp on arrival at the airport. If you get there on a United kingdom passport you can continue to be for 180 days no issue! A good deal of nationalities also get a ninety day entry stamp – check out with your embassy.
Hong Kong borders China, and there are about five-6 various border entry details. I have passed by means of 4 of them in the final twelve months. But ahead of you get there you will require a legitimate China Visa, unless you are Chinese or a nationality that isn’t going to demand 1 (possibly Cuba or other ‘Communist’ nations around the world – check with your embassy).
There are practically hundreds of locations in Hong Kong to get a China Visa and as significantly as I can explain to, becoming in Hong Kong is by significantly and absent the least difficult and ideal way to get your visa for China, outside your residence nation, which as global nomads we are scarcely in.
So in Hong Kong… if you wander close to Tsim Sha Tsui (notably near the infamous Chung King Mansions on Nathan Highway) people will just shout “China visa” at you and undoubtedly they will kind you out extremely simply with a China Visa but most most likely they will demand for the support and get you a one entry visa only. These fellas that roam the streets of TST promoting visas and the like are good if you need 1 swiftly – make positive almost everything is legitimate when you might be with them – business office, correct forms and so on. (the form on the picture below is the front website page of the current real China Visa Application). But you happen to be far better to discover an company yourself, go through on…
These days, I get double or several entry visas for China. But my first at any time China Visa was a single entry, so do that for starters until you are planning two excursions. So in which ought to I get the Visa completed? Well as I pointed out there are many agencies that do them in Hong Kong (and even though it may possibly be less costly to go to the Embassy – Do not). Use an company. You may get your Visa very easily, no difficulty, on time and can acquire even right after regular closing hours. They will even aid you fill in the form and if you don’t have the items you require they will explain to you what to do. These organizations typically open all working day Saturday, weekday evenings and some even a half or part working day Sunday. Sure, I know agencies cost a bit much more and I’m a price range traveller but I also imagine that “time is cash” and these businesses are fast and useful so they help save you time. An company I have utilized just lately is and recommend is: China Journey Services (Hong Kong)
I advise it – they have a good deal of branches but feel me just turn up in Tsim Sha Tsui or Mong Kok and wander round the streets and you will see a place undertaking China Visas.
The website link earlier mentioned consists of all the information you will need, but I’ll shorten it for you here to make it easy, these are the things you want:
one. A valid passport with much more than 6 months and two empty webpages still left in it
2. 1 passport photo
3. A completed Software Sort, the key points are:
– They will question for entrance level – constantly place Shenzhen as that way they know you are crossing the border on foot – which you will do if you go HK – China. I’ve always put Shenzhen. Thousands of vacationers and organization travellers go the Hong Kong to Shenzhen border each day.
– They will ask for for envisioned day of travel – just make this up if you do not know when you are heading – you will have a few months (I believe) from the date printed on the visa to enter. No big deal this issue.
– There is a section for hotel/where you are being. I normally just compose a resort name in the metropolis I’m going to on that vacation, or publish – keeping with close friends. On none of my 4 recent trips have I in fact stayed in the location I wrote on the sort. They by no means check. If they do then you will want to book a hostel or resort on the web and print it to present them (I’ve never ever heard of this in fact happening however).
– Do you have Healthcare Insurance coverage? Just write ‘No’ in the box. Trust me!
– Type of Visa – I advise if this is your 1st time to get a Solitary ENTRY. It’s no danger as there is a slight chance that they might not give you a DOUBLE ENTRY straight away. When you have your one or double entries, following up apply for a a number of entry (I am blessed at present that I have a valid HK ID card so a multiple entry is no problem)
4. Payment (this differs dependent on nationality – a one entry can be among 350 – 500 Hong Kong Bucks (considerably less than £40 or $fifty US)
five. Attend in individual to hand in the kind and voila!!
You also have the choice of collecting it in a rush in One doing work day (for an added value), two-three operating times (extra price) or just what I do – standard 4 – 7 doing work times (the regular value).
SO there you have it people! It really is easy to get a China Visa in Hong Kong. What are you waiting around for? Get out there and see it!! China is an incredible country and to be truthful it truly is 1 you must in no way neglect. I have been 6 instances and counting! Here is three prime photograph highlights so considerably to get you in the mood to do China!!
Take pleasure in China! Never Cease Living!